Data Protection Statement
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- Information about the collection of personal data during the use of this website is provided below. Personal data include any data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
- The controllers pursuant to Article 4 (7) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are
Andreas Sedlmayr, Martin Kroell
D 25462 Rellingen
You can contact our data protection officer by email at
Data Protection Officer
D 25462 Rellingen
- When you contact us by email or via a contact form, we store the data you provide (your email address, as well as your name and phone number if applicable) so as to answer your questions. We will erase any data collected in this context after storage is no longer necessary or limit any processing if statutory retention obligations apply.
- We will inform you below in detail about the relevant processes if we engage contracted service providers for individual features of our range or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes. We also state the specified storage period criteria.
§ 2 Your rights
- You may assert the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
- right of access pursuant to Article 15 GDPR;
- right to rectification or deletion pursuant to Articles 16 and 17 GDPR;
- right to restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR;
- right to object to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, and
- right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.The supervisory authority responsible for our company is
P.O. Box 71 16
§ 3 Data erasure and storage period
- The data subject’s personal data will be erased or made unavailable as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage may also take place if the European or national legislator has so provided in regulations, laws or other provisions enforceable under Union law, to which the controller is subject. Moreover, the data will be made unavailable or erased when a storage period stipulated by the above provisions expires, unless there is a need for continued storage of the data to enter into or for the performance of a contract.
§ 4 Collection of personal data during visits to our website
- If you use this website for informational purposes alone, i.e. neither register nor otherwise provide us with information, then we will only collect the personal data your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the below data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website and guarantee stability and security (Article 6(1.)(1)(f) GDPR constitutes the legal basis):
- IP address;
- date and time of request;
- time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT);
- content of request (actual page);
- access status/HTTP status code;
- respective volume of data transferred;
- website making the request;
- operating system and its interface; and
- language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. A cookie is a small text file stored on your hard disk in association with your browser, via which certain information is supplied to the entity setting the cookie (i.e. us). Cookies can neither run programs nor infect your computer with viruses. They help to make the online services more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website makes use of the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
– session cookies (see b);
– browser cookies (see c).
b) Session cookies store a session ID, which makes it possible to attribute various requests of your browser to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are erased when you log out or close your browser.
c) Browser cookies are erased automatically after a set period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can erase cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your requirements and reject third-party cookies or all cookies, for example. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
§ 5 Contact form and email contact
- Our website contains a contact form, which can be used to make contact electronically. The data entered in the input form are transmitted to us and stored when this option is made use of.
- Your consent to process the data is obtained and this data protection declaration referenced when the form is submitted. These data typically include:
- data from the input form;
- data recorded automatically (IP address).
- Alternatively, you can contact us via the email address provided. The user’s personal data transmitted with the email will be stored – but not disclosed to third parties – in such cases. The data are only used to process the exchange.
- Article 6(1.)(a) GDPR constitutes the legal basis for processing the data when users have given their consent. Article 6(1.)(f) GDPR constitutes the legal basis for processing the data transmitted when an email is sent. Article 6(1.)(b) GDPR constitutes an additional legal basis for processing if the email contact’s objective is the conclusion of a contract.
- We only process personal data collected via the input form to manage the contact. Contact by email also constitutes the legitimate interest in needing to process the data. Other personal data processed when the form is submitted help to prevent misuse of the contact form and ensure the security of our IT systems.
- The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed to achieve the purpose of collection. In the case of personal data collected via the contact form or sent by email, this is when the respective exchange with the user has finished. The exchange has finished when the circumstances imply that the matter at hand has been fully resolved. Additional personal data collected when the form is submitted will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
- Users have the option of withdrawing their consent for the processing of personal data at any time. Users contacting us by email may object to the storage of their personal data at any time. It will not be possible to continue the exchange in such cases.
§ 6 Web analysis services
- This website makes use of the AWStats web analysis service to analyze and regularly improve its use. Your data are rendered anonymous by removing the last eight digits of the IP address. The statistics obtained (server-side usage) allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. Your data are not transmitted and remain inside the company. Article 6(1.)(1)(f) GDPR constitutes the legal basis for using AWStats.