Ready for change-off
Modular and fast
The AUTOFLUG MULTIBASE allow aircraft operators to extend the capabilities to a more comfortable passenger transport in a military cargo aircraft. Passengers (VIP, Politicians, Press, Civilians) who require higher safety and comfort standards may use the forward facing airliner economy seats instead of the troop seats on the side wall.
Converted to your actual needs
The Medical Pallets allows quick conversion of a aircraft into a flying hospital with full medical capabilities. The flexible installation system can be used with intensive care units, stretchers, boxes, seats and tables. It can be combined with the seat pallets to have adequate seats for the medical staff.
If required, the aircraft can be converted from passenger to medical or cargo transport in short time. The pallets can be prepared outside of the aircraft and installed when needed. It is not necessary to have a dedicated aircraft with specific equipment waiting for these special missions.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Length: 2300 mm ( 90 inch)
- Width: 3000 mm (118 inch)
- Height: 2150 mm ( 85 inch)
- 108 x 88 inch (HCU-6 standard)
- Weight (empty pallet): 500 kg
- Weight Seat Pallet: 700 kg
Modularity and flexibility
- Seat pallets, medical pallets, other equipment and cargo can be flexibly combined
- Seat pallets and medical pallets can be prepared outside the aircraft and are installed in the aircraft within short time
- 16g crashworthy passenger seats, fulfilling EASA CS25 requirements
- Emergency oxygen supply and life vests
- Patients and medical staff safely secured